Re: [gnome-db] future of bonobo as libgnomedb requirement

Vivien Malerba (vmalerba gmail com) wrote:

> Probably not: I removed all the bonobo requirements from libgnomedb
> some time ago as it really was not used.

You mean it won't affect gnomedb or bonobo will stay?

In any case, it's nice to hear the dependendies are reduced.

> Applications using libgnomedb are linked to bonobo because libgnomedb
> uses libgnomeui (which in turn uses libbonoboui).

That's good to know. Thank you for the info.

> I have not had the time to look at it... but from what I've seen it's
> difficult to use the backtrace.

:-(

In any case work on libgda/libgnome is much more important. knoda can be
used instead of mergeant.

Sincerely,
Gour

--