Re: [gnome-db] mergeant cvs build error.

> Thanks. I have fixed that in jhbuild (it's very easy).
>
> I now get this error, on the HEAD branch. Any ideas?:
>
> main.c: In function `open_workspace_cb':
> main.c:35: warning: implicit declaration of function
> `workspace_window_new'
> main.c:35: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast

Ok, add #include "workspace-window.h" at the top of the main.c file. This
will be corrected when I next commit to CVS.

> main.c: In function `main':
> main.c:45: warning: implicit declaration of function `setlocale'
> main.c:45: `LC_ALL' undeclared (first use in this function)
> main.c:45: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> main.c:45: for each function it appears in.)
> make[1]: *** [main.o] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/murrayc/cvs/gnome26/mergeant/frontend'
> make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> *** error during stage build of mergeant: could not build module ***
> [1/1]

This has to do with the i18n and l10n. On my box LC_ALL is defined in
/usr/include/locale.h (glibc-devel package). You can bypass the problem by
removing the lines between the #ifdef HAVE_NLS lines in main.c if you want
to test it anyway.

I've never had this problem so I can't help you there: it may be a problem
on your setup on in mergeant itself. If you find, let me know...

Cheers,