Re: [gnome-db] mergeant cvs build error.

> Hopefully this is a relevant mailing list for mergeant. While building
> from cvs, with jhbuild's gnome26.modules:

Yes.

> mergeant.c: In function `prepare_app':
> mergeant.c:72: warning: implicit declaration of function
> `settings_get_plugins_dir'
> mergeant.c:72: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a
> cast
> mergeant.c: In function `main':
> mergeant.c:174: warning: implicit declaration of function `setlocale'
> mergeant.c:174: `LC_ALL' undeclared (first use in this function)
> mergeant.c:174: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> mergeant.c:174: for each function it appears in.)
> make[3]: *** [mergeant.o] Error 1
> make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/murrayc/cvs/gnome26/mergeant/src'
> make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/murrayc/cvs/gnome26/mergeant/src'
> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/murrayc/cvs/gnome26/mergeant'
> make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2
> *** error during stage build of mergeant: could not build module ***
> [17/17]

I don't have CVS access at the moment, but it seems jhbuild's
gnome26.modules uses an old and unmaintained branch of mergeant (0.12).
All the contents of the src/ dir have been removed in mergeant's CVS HEAD
module (mergeant itself is now in the frontend/ dir).

Try to use the HEAD branch of mergeant's module; I don't know how to
specify this for jhbuild as I've never used it.

Cheers,

Vivien.