Re: [gnome-db] mergeant cvs build error.

On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 13:25, Vivien wrote:
> I don't have CVS access at the moment, but it seems jhbuild's
> gnome26.modules uses an old and unmaintained branch of mergeant (0.12).
> All the contents of the src/ dir have been removed in mergeant's CVS HEAD
> module (mergeant itself is now in the frontend/ dir).
>
> Try to use the HEAD branch of mergeant's module; I don't know how to
> specify this for jhbuild as I've never used it.

Thanks. I have fixed that in jhbuild (it's very easy).

I now get this error, on the HEAD branch. Any ideas?:

main.c: In function `open_workspace_cb':
main.c:35: warning: implicit declaration of function
`workspace_window_new'
main.c:35: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
main.c: In function `main':
main.c:45: warning: implicit declaration of function `setlocale'
main.c:45: `LC_ALL' undeclared (first use in this function)
main.c:45: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
main.c:45: for each function it appears in.)
make[1]: *** [main.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/murrayc/cvs/gnome26/mergeant/frontend'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
*** error during stage build of mergeant: could not build module ***
[1/1]

--
Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com