Re: [gnome-db] What DWI does [was Re: GnuCash page on GO site]

Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> writes:

> right. The question is if, as bond/papyrus have tried to do, qof can be
> changed to use libgda for the basic data access.

It should be possible..  We would just need to implement a proper
qof-backend module against libgda.  Note, however, that this backend
would be required to implement all the cache consistency checks....

       warlord MIT EDU                        PGP key available