Re: [gnome-db] The ODBC provider?
- From: Nick Gorham <nick lurcher org>
- To: Daniel Morgan <danmorg sc rr com>
- Cc: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>, Adam Williams <awilliam whitemice org>, GDA <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] The ODBC provider?
- Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 18:58:03 +0000
Daniel Morgan wrote:
Here are the instructions on how to step on Rodrigo's toes... :-)
Basically, this involves porting from libgda 0.2.196 to libgda 0.9.
1. Get a copy of the source from libgda 0.2.196 which was the last in the
0.2.x series. This included a working ODBC provider written by a unixODBC
The working ODBC provider can be found in providers/gda-odbc-provider.
2. Either get libgda source from libgda cvs HEAD or get libgda 0.9
The skeleton for an ODBC provider can be found in providers/odbc.
Thanks, it was more the gnome-db bits, but I can try and sort it all out
3. Have a working ODBC implementation on your computer via unixODBC or
I think I will pick that one :-)
Easysoft Limited (and unixODBC)
] [Thread Prev