[gnome-db] UI changes and procedure editor

Hi

If you get mergeant from CVS, you'll see some UI tweaks I've made,
which, although quite small, make it look much better, IMO.

Another thing is about the procedure/function editor. I know we already
talked about it, and that a good solution was discussed, but I am
thinking that a quick-but-works solution might be a good idea.

That is, what about adding a Procedures tab on the main mergeant window,
and, on it, have a list of all procedures, and give the user the ability
to edit the SQL (which we retrieve via the schema) of the selected
procedures.

This is an easy hack that I can do in a few hours, and which will only
need (for the updating back of the procedure) the implementation of a
small bit of the modify_schema we talked about. Then, once we have this
basic stuff, we can extend the modify_schema, and have the procedure
editor support all the things we discussed (multiple languages, etc).

But, as a first step, since I think many people will appreciate having a
procedure editor, I guess this is a good solution. Then, as I already
said, we can extend things to cover all cases.

So, do you agree in me adding this?