Re: [gnome-db] Re: transaction-related menu items in mergeant

On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 11:56, Vivien Malerba wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 03:52:58AM +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > Hi Vivien and all
> >
> > I'm thinking that it would be nice to have Begin/Commit/Rollback menu
> > items in mergeant, mainly for the SQL window.
> >
> > Do you agree in me adding them to mergeant main menu?
>
> Yes, good idea. Can you then please add a visual feedback (maybe in the
> right part of the status bar, always visible) of the current
> transaction's status (no transaction, within a transaction), and an
> option to specify what to do if a transaction was begun and the user
> decides to close the connection (commit the transaction or roll it
> back)?

yes, you're right, good idea. That is much more than what I thought, and
makes a lot of sense and sounds really nice, so, yeah, I'll do it the
way you say.

Can I ask somebody to do a couple of icons for this? no
transaction/within transaction?