[gnome-db] database xml - xml database new from uri

Hi,

Still in my quest to use xml-database ;-)

I managed to create a XML database with tables (with no datas for the
moment, but with table properties defined).
This XML database is saved to disk with the correct access right.
So far, so good.

Now I would like to reopen this database to read/add datas to it, ...
well for the moment to read it and eventually to add tables or add
fields to existing tables.

To do that, I used the function "gda_xml_database_new_from_uri()".
Before going further, I printed its content as a string to be sure it is
correctly loaded (using "gda_xml_database_to_string()").

Well, I get an empty database ???

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<database name="airports" version="0.91.0"/>

instead of the data that I have in the file :

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<database name="airports" version="0.91.0"><tables><table
name="airport"><field name ......... </tables></database>

Is it normal that "gda_xml_database_new_from_uri()" just create an empty
database with the name and uri of the one on the disk (without the
tables and tables datas) ?

When looking to the code of this function its seems that normally
everything should be present ???

Thks

Phil