Re: [gnome-db] database xml - add data from model
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Philippe CHARLIER <p charlier chello be>
- Cc: GDA <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] database xml - add data from model
- Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 18:26:19 +0200
On Thu, 2003-08-21 at 17:20 +0200, Philippe CHARLIER wrote:
> I am still trying to use an XmlDatabase, I am able to create a file and
> define tables.
> I just need to do two more things to start using libgda in an
> application :
> - to insert datas in the tables and
> - to query those data in the created database.
> Concerning the insertion of data in the tables, it seems that the
> function "gda_table_add_data_from_model()" does nothing and so that for
> the moment it is not yet possible to populate an Xml Database with
right, it's empty :-( File a bug to bugzilla please
> Could you confirm this ?
> If yes, I would be pleased to code that part ... but I have no idea of
> the way to do that ;-(
GdaTable's are just GdaDataModel's, so to add data just use the
] [Thread Prev