[gnome-db] database xml - add data from model

Hi,

I am still trying to use an XmlDatabase, I am able to create a file and
define tables.
I just need to do two more things to start using libgda in an
application :

- to insert datas in the tables and
- to query those data in the created database.

Concerning the insertion of data in the tables, it seems that the
function "gda_table_add_data_from_model()" does nothing and so that for
the moment it is not yet possible to populate an Xml Database with
libgda.

Could you confirm this ?
If yes, I would be pleased to code that part ... but I have no idea of
the way to do that ;-(

Phil