Re: [gnome-db] Can't set default provider. Is it a bug?

i just found out that there was an update to gda2-postgrss for my debian
woody. It upgraded to 0.8.193-2. Yet I haven't solved my problem with
connecting to a database.

With the ~/.libgda/config that I have previously posted I can't log in.
It gives me a -1 error advising me to controll if postgres is accepting
connections via TCP on port 5432. Of course I have controlled with nmap
and connections are being accepted. The postgres configs are OK.

What else can I control to see why I can't connect to the database?

Bye