[gnome-db] Can't set default provider. Is it a bug?

Hi.

Besides the post I sent some week ago regarding the fact that although
all network connections were possibile with psql, so excluding network
problems, I could not connect to databases with mergeant.

However I forgot to tell that when a select the provider in the
'database settings', for a certain DB, to 'postgres' instead of
'default' and 'save' it seems to not work as when I go back to the
'database properties ' I still see 'default selected'. Is it that
because of this I can't connect to the DB? Maybe he tries to use
'default' instead of 'postgres' provider.

I notes another annoying thing. I tried to create a test DB in the
'database properties' and when I tried to delete it it just didn't. I
can't delete the databse entry anymore, as if the delete buttton weren't
working at all.

Are these bugs? Will the Woody packages be released as the new version
comes out?

SYSTEM
------
Debian Woody