Re: [gnome-db] another gda config tool

* [ Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
* Mon, 22 Jul 2002 19:35:05 +0200 ]
> or maybe just making gda-config.c not save things immediately? For the
> 1.4 version, there were a gda_config_commit function, that did save all
> stuff to the configuration when called.
>
> Maybe we could just add it, and also add a gda_config_set_mode call, so
> that apps like gda-config-tool can change the behavior and make it not
> save all things directly to disk, and wait for _commit to be called.
> Thus, 'normal' apps will still get the current behavior (save
> immediately) and other apps can just change that behavior.

Fine. i will add gda_config_set_save_mode (by default is inmediate). And
then add a _commit_changes function.

Once this is done, i still have to add some more functions to deal with
using a different file name from the default.

- Gonzalo

--
Gonzalo Paniagua Javier <gonzalo gnome-db org>
http://www.gnome-db.org/~gonzalo/