Re: [gnome-db] another gda config tool

El mié, 17-07-2002 a las 21:30, Rodrigo Moya escribió:
> On Wed, 2002-07-17 at 00:42, Javier Muñoz Ferrara wrote:
> > The internals of both programs are very diferent. While gda-config-tool
> > manages the configuration file we only use the configuration functions
> > of libgda. I don't know if the integration can be easy.
> >
> AFAIK, gda-config-tool also uses the gda_config API

javierm trantor:~/cvs/libgda/tools$ grep libgda.h * 2> /dev/null
gda-run.c:#include <libgda/libgda.h>
javierm trantor:~/cvs/libgda/tools$

There's no include of libgda in gda-config-tool. That was one of the
reasons because we didn't try to modify it. We don't know nothing about
the internal structure of the configuration file.

On the other hand, we're sure that all the features of yagda could be
included in gda-config-tool. Gonzalo is making a very good job in it.

Bye! :)

--