Re: [gnome-db] New patch for postgres. Constness. Time, Timestamp, Date.

On Sat, 2002-01-12 at 18:30, Gonzalo Paniagua Javier wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 07:29:58AM +0100, Gerhard Dieringer wrote:
> > > I don't have a strong opinion on this. I personally think you should
> > > just fail and return NULL as soon as one of the commands fail. Anyone
> > > has any suggestion?
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > IMO it should be possible to select one of the tow posibilities.
> >
> > something like
> > on error continue;
> > or
> > on error abort;
> >

> 	And what would be the contents of the recordsets in the list
> 	(specilly the ones that fail)?

hmm, an empty recordset if 'on error continue', and a NULL recordset
list (that is, no recordsets at all) if 'on error abort'?

Note.- This message may or may not arrive to you. This is
because a lot of non-spammer's Static IP addresses are being
listed in MAPS antispam blacklists. So, please, do not use MAPS
blacklists or a lot of non-spam mail for you will be lost.