[gnome-db] Provider doesn't close connections. Bug or feature?

	Hi!

	When testing the postgres provider I've seen that no one calls
	gda_postgres_provider_connection_close(). So if under the same
	provider instance I run several times gda-test, I get one opened
	connection to the back-end for each run.

	I've been trying to guess where is the problem
	(gda-connection.c, gda-server-connection.c) but I have no idea
	about where the problem is.

	Has this something to do with the work in progress with
	connection pooling?