[gnome-db] Problems making Database Manager run

Newbie question ...

I'm trying to start playing with gASQL, and I've so far gotten everything
to work up to the point where I try to run the Database Manager.  When I
try to run it from the gasql menu, I get an error dialog that says "Can't
find the Gnome-DB Manager component.", and the console error output is...

Message: OAF error activating component: Nothing matched the requirements

Bonobo-WARNING **: Activation exception 'Unknown CORBA exception id:
'IDL:OAF/GeneralError:1.0''

Next, I tried quitting gASQL, and running gnomedb-mgr from the command line
with the following results:

Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from (NULL) pointer to 'BonoboObject'

Bonobo-CRITICAL **: file bonobo-running-context.c line 413
(bonobo_running_contaxt_auto_exit_unref): assertion 'object != NULL'
failed.

Then nothing happened.  I hit had to Ctrl+C to break out.  Any ideas?

Background:
I'm running SuSE 7.3 with the latest GNOME updates from the SuSE GNOME
Service.  I installed libgda, gnome-db (0.2.93), and gasql (tarball on the
gASQL Web site) from source.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me,

	Steve Jorgensen