Re: [gnome-db] Using gdb to debug libgda

Serge,

Thank you.

Now, I was able to see my whole string.  :)

SELECT a.aggname AS "Name", a.oid AS "Object Id",
 t.typname as "IN Type",obj_description(a.oid) AS "Comments"
FROM pg_aggregate a, pg_type t, pg_user b
WHERE a.aggbasetype = t.oid AND b.usesysid=a.aggowner

UNION

SELECT a.aggname AS "Name", a.oid AS "Object Id", '---' AS "IN Type",
 obj_description(a.oid) AS "Comments"
FROM pg_aggregate a, pg_user b
WHERE a.aggbasetype = 0
AND b.usesysid=a.aggowner
ORDER BY aggname, typname

I changed my ORDER BY to 1, 3 and the query worked!
I noticed PostgreSQL allows ORDER BY using aliases too.  I thought that
was neat -- ORDER BY "Name", "IN Type"