[gnome-db] Thank you for this marvelous work

Dear all

I discovered libgda and Gnome-db lately This is what I have been dreaming of
for years, and I would like to thank you all for this marvelous design.

A few questions to start :

1) Why are triggers and rules not described in libgda?

2) How do you handle encodings? I tried to connect to a unicode database
under PostgreSQL and did not succeed to display utf-8 strings.

3) Oracle has cartridges for different server-side languages. PostgreSQL has
PLPGSQL, PLPERL, etc.. Why not describe them in libgda? Also, functions in
PostgreSQL can be strict or not-stric, etc... Do you plan to support these
variants?

Again, thank you for this marvelous work !
Cheers, Jean-Michel POURE