Re: [gnome-db] cygwin update

Rodrigo Moya wrote:
On Tue, 2002-08-27 at 01:27, Fernando Martins wrote:

Rodrigo Moya wrote:

fmartins wrote:

In /usr/local/lib/libgda/providers I have:
..
Maybe related, I have also have problems with path names when calling

	dir = g_dir_open (LIBGDA_PLUGINDIR, 0, &err);

LIBGDA_PLUGINDIR is defined (at configure time) as

	\\usr\\local\\lib\\libgda\\providers

I've to do:

	dir = g_dir_open ("D:\\cygwin\\usr\\local\\lib\\libgda\\providers", 0,
&err);

I suspect this is a problem with the way glib is compiled (cygwin or
windows) but had not the time to research it further.

The problem is that the precompiled binaries at
http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/downloads.html
are not for cygwin since the path interpretation doesn't
work.
I was then struggling to get glib compiled on cygwin :(

mv