Re: [gnome-db] new gnome database application name

On Fri, 2002-08-02 at 05:13, Andrew Coulam wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I was just browsing the Gnome-db archives, saw the
> name-change thread, and thought I'd make a suggestion
> (which you should feel more than free to ignore :-).
>
> How about Hypogeion (or, for the Latin spelling,
> Hypogeum)?

I like it, although, as vivien said, didn't we want a name easy to
pronounce? For instance, in my mother tongue (Spanish) it is pronounced
diferently from what you described in your mail, so that might cause a
problem.

I don't have a very strong opinion, so whatever the majority decides,
I'll agree, unless you guys choose a really ugly name :-)