[gnome-db] new gnome database application name

Hi!

I was just browsing the Gnome-db archives, saw the
name-change thread, and thought I'd make a suggestion
(which you should feel more than free to ignore :-).

How about Hypogeion (or, for the Latin spelling,
Hypogeum)?

The word literally means "underground" in ancient
Greek (hypo + gaia) but came to refer to underground
vaults that would store treasures and other such
things.

Why this could be a good name:
1) it sounds neat (hyooPAgeeon).
2) it has the letter "G" in it. ;-)
3) a database is basically a vault for very important
information, no?  The name kind of fits.
4) ancient names tend to have the connotation of
loftiness and stability (notice how mutual fund names
in the United States often have classical names, like
Janus).
5) it doesn't appear to be a typo to the ignorant eye.
;-)

At any rate, pardon my intrusion, and keep up the good
work!  I'm looking forward to trying out the 1.0
version (or beta-testing the 0.9.x beta versions).

Cheers!

=====
~~~~~~~~~
dissertus scribendo latine videri volo.