Re: [Fwd: Re: [gnome-db]API reference]

On 11 May 2001 13:27:05 -0300, Cleber Rodrigues Rosa Junior wrote:
> > I found out the reason: the `clumsy' way used the
> > //apps/gda/Datasources//<your_new_gda_data_source_name>/ path while the
> > gnome-db manager apparently uses
> > //gda/Datasources//<your_new_gda_data_source_name>/.  At least so it
> > seems from the directory structure in my ~/.gconf.
>
> I think this path was changed recently, wasn't it???

yes, no app in gnome-db/libgda should be using /gda..., but
/apps/gda.... Remove that directory, and if it gets created again,
you're running an old version of some of the parts.

> > > hmm, you're using MySQL, are you not? and are you sure the table in
> > > question contains data?
> > >
> > Yes it does. In fact the number of (white, invisible) rows in the result
> > tables always matches the expected number of results. The contents just
> > seems to be invisible.
>
> Try getting the latest version and then try this again. I also use MySQL
> and have had no
> major problems.

hmm, it may be due to an unsupported data type. Coudl you tell us the types
of the fields in that table?

Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> <rodrigo ximian com>
http://www.gnome-db.org/