Re: [Fwd: Re: [gnome-db]API reference]

Cleber Rodrigues Rosa Junior wrote:

-The convinient way:

-The clumsy way:

I hope this can help you play with gda/gnome-db until we have these
problems sorted out.

Thanks very much. I couldn't get the clumsy way to work but the conveninient way work for me! Great! I guess I should still download the latest version because something still seems to be wrong (and I doubt that it is in the source):

The SQL output has the correct table titles and the correct number of lines of results, but all result lnes appear empty (or perhaps they are written white on white).

Andreas

--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow Chair of Science
Concordia University College of Alberta