Re: [gnome-db]0.2.4 (Trying out the CVS)

> -----<make process excerp>---------------------------------------------
> Making all in pt_BR
> make[3]: Entering directory `/tmp/gnome-db/doc/pt_BR'
> db2html gnome-db.sgml
> TMPDIR is DBTOHTML_OUTPUT_DIR28498
>
> input file was called gnome-db.sgml -- output will be in gnome-db
>
> working on ../gnome-db.sgml
> jade:../gnome-db.sgml:91:42:E: general entity "GnomeDb" not defined and no
> default entity
> jade:../gnome-db.sgml:387:0:E: character data is not allowed here
> about to copy cascading stylesheet and admon graphics to temp dir
> about to rename temporary directory to gnome-db
This one has to do with the recently added translation (by me), right? I'd like to know
if this is my fault (like an unclosed tag or something like that) so that I can fix. Or is it
something related to directory structure and automake stuff?

> The wizard in gomedb-fe lets me create a data source using the default provider
> (if the directory already exists). But clicking OK on the connect dialog locks
> up that dialog box,  although the gnomedb-fe window still responds.  But I can
> keep clicking Connect and get more and more dialog boxes.  I can also exit out
> of gnomedb-fe and while it closes all the connect dialog boxes stay.

Rodrigo, this is exactly the problem I was talking about. The same happens to me.