Re: [Glade-devel] Re: [gnome-db]memory leak

Daniel Wagner wrote:

> "Just a thought, why can't the invisible widget be invisible during the
> normal execution and visiable while in Glade. An invisible widget does not
> effect the containers sizing of the window on screen. In Glade have the
> invisiable widget set with its visiablity parameter set to not visiable.  Put it in
> a containers that only contains invisiable widgets then that row or column
> will not appear on screen under nornmal execution.  This could work
> unless there is some other issues with containers I'm not seeing."
>
> What to think about that?

But it would still affect the way the interface looks in Glade.

I don't see why it is important to include it in the interface.
I think there should just be a "Configure Data Sources" menu command
where you can set up all the data sources used in the project.

And each database widget would have a "Data Source" setting which is like
a GtkCombo where you can select a data source, or click on a '...' button
to show the "Configure Data Sources" dialog.

Damon