Re: [gnome-db]gnome-db web

On 30 Jan 2001, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:

> > I've already made some changes. Please take a look at them at:
> >
> > http://213.96.219.184/
> >
> > Main changes are in the index.php page. I've added the news (manually yet)
> > and direct links to download ftp directories and the manuals. I've used
> > some of tigert's icons. If you don't like having icons I'll remove them
> > (but they are easier to hit than text, aren't they?).
> >
> It looks great!!!
>
> Do you want that your 213.96.219.184 IP get the requests from
> test.gnome-db.org ?

Well, I'm trying that IP address to be my own domain jorgeferrer.com
(although I don't get BIND to work). I believe that Apache can handle two
different domains in the same IP address, but I don't know how to do it.
I can keep using the that computer to put the test pages even if it
doesn't have a domain anyway.

> > bye,
> >       Jorge
> >
> > PD: In my PHP instalation include/html.php cannot be found unless I put
> > symbolic links in every directory (you can try to wach the documentation
> > page in the url above to know what i mean). Do you know why this happens?
>
> You need to include dome directives at apache.conf, something like:
>

> <Directory /home/httpd/html/gnome-db>
>     Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
>     AllowOverride None
>     order allow,deny
>     allow from all
>    AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .php .php3
>    php3_include_path '.:/home/httpd/horde-phplib'    <-- Your include
> directory
> </Directory>

Thanks!

bye,