Re: [gnome-db]Bugzilla at gnome.org

On 02 Feb 2001 00:10:58 +0100, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
> Hello, I have create the accounts to some of you, the mantainers of some
> parts of libgda/gnome-db, you will recive an email from bugzilla giving
> your password. I have only added the manteiners which are at
> http://www.gnome-db.org/dev/people.php, if you are the actual manteiner
> of some other module, please tell me that and I will create an account
> and update bugzilla.
>
> Please, visit:
> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/editproducts.cgi?action=edit&product=gnome-db
>  and
> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/editproducts.cgi?action=edit&product=libgda
>
> and tell me if we need to modify something. Thanks!!!!

I've changed some things:

* changed maintainer of gda-oracle-server to myself, since I don't know
if Stephan is around at the moment, and if the @xcom.de is still valid.
Stephan, if you really want to get the bugs for the Oracle provider,
just tell me and I'll change it
* changed description in manager component
* added new components to gnome-db: Database, Designer, Log viewer,
Builder

So, I think we are ready to start using it. First of all, I'd like to
add wish items to the bug system, so that we can easily add a link to
them on the TODO list. This would be a good way to track down the TODO
list, and to get easy access to what can be done to help. So please, go
to bugzilla.gnome.org and play around a bit, please