Re: [gnome-db] [Fwd: Re: Communications in Projects...]

>>BTW, for GNOME 2, bindings should use directly the IDL interfaces,
>>not the C library. Although, if this is a problem for the PHP bindings,
>>I vote for having them use the C library.
>Last time I checked, PHP had a module called satellite (or something
>like that) that used ORBit to give PHP CORBA Power(tm). Don't know if
>it works, or even compiles with ORBit2. Having time, I'll try it out.

It is *very* old and unmaintained (I contacted the author).  It only compiles
against ORBit as checked out of CVS with a specified date.  Not something I'd
want to use in "the real world".

Systems and Network Administrator
Morrison Industries
1825 Monroe Ave NW