[gnome-db]GNOME 2.0 porting

Hi!

I'm preparing CVS for the upcoming development, which involves porting
to GLib/GNOME 2.0.

So, although the other day I created a branch to have all GNOME 2.0
related work on it, I think it's better to continue development on HEAD.
So, forget about that branch and:

* there's now a gnome-1-x-branch which is where GNOME 1.x related work
will continue. That is, if you want to use/develop libgda/gnome-db in
your current GNOME 1.x environment, remove your current CVS copy and
run:

cvs checkout -d gnome-db-STABLE -r gnome-1-x-branch

I will update the cron scripts so that they get this branch for the CVS
snapshots

* GLib/GNOME 2.0 development will be in HEAD, so DON'T USE IT unless
you've got a GNOME 2 development environment (which I'll send to the
list how to do it very shortly, as soon as I get libgda to compile on
GNOME 2)