[gnome-db]Bugzilla account - module owner

Hi Rodrigo,

I just started filing bugs for the mysql provider, and I noticed
that the mail notification was sent to you. You were talking about
me taking responsibility for this module, and I agreed, but I haven't
got the gnome-db.org account and decided to do it anyway.

I'm also a bit confused about the whole thing, I mean, the account
we're talking about is simply a mail alias or there is more on top of that?

I also have some updates on the portuguese version of the libgda docs
and would like to know if I should submit them to you, or if I could mantain them
(read: commit changes directly to the cvs).

Please clarify me these issues.

Thanks.