Re: [Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>] Re: [gnome-db]'i'd like to colaborate adding more providers'

On 22 Apr 2001 22:07:00 +0200, Jorge Ferrer Zarzuela wrote:
> HI,
>
> I've finally had time to improve the 'contribute' section of the website
> and adding the stored bug searches. I've changed the page quite a bit
> trying to make it more helpful. Please tell me what you like or dislike
> about it. I'd also love to hear any other ideas to improve this or any
> other page of the site.

yes, it looks perfect for me. Thanks!

> The page will be updated soon on the gnome-db web site, but you can see
> the page right now at: http://test.gnome-db.org/dev/index.php

it seems the cron job to update the web is not being run. I'm going to have a
look...

Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> <rodrigo ximian com>
http://www.gnome-db.org/