[gnome-db]object renaming

Hi all!

I've just checked in to CVS a lot of changes to convert from the Gda_*
names to Gda* (without the _). This is done, as I said before, to
conform with the GNOME naming standards, and to avoid confusion with the
GDA_ CORBA-generated structs.

I've also added a shell script (in libgda/convert-api.sh) for people
using libgda/gnome-db in their applications to make the conversion with
no pain, so please, before trying to compile other apps with the CVS
version, just run this script.


Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> <rodrigo ximian com>

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]