Re: [gnome-db]new browser widget

On 11 Apr 2001 23:52:14 +0200, Daniel Wagner wrote:
> Hi Rodrigo!
>
> On Wed, 11 Apr 2001, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > I've just checked in the new GnomeDbBrowser widget which I started in
> > the GUADEC. It is not yet finished and its look&feel can be enhanced,
> > but it is much better than the old one(s) (I hope).
> >
> > So please, could somebody compile the current CVS version and tell me
> > about their feelings on the new widget?
>
> I don't what I'm doing wrong! I can see on the web the changes, but I'm
> unable to get these. With 'cvs update -PdA' I get only an older version.
> Even a new checkout didn't help. Why does cvs refuse to update to the
> newer version?

Hi wagi!

That's not your fault, it's anonymous CVS's fault. It takes a while for
it to update the new changes from the master CVS server. And, even
worst, some of the anonymous CVS servers are very very out-of-date. So,
if you still have problems, at 10AM in the morning (Paris/Madrid time)
you'll have a CVS snapshot ready at
http://www.gnome-db.org/download.html

Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> <rodrigo ximian com>
http://www.gnome-db.org/