Re: [gnome-db]new browser widget

Hi Rodrigo!

On Wed, 11 Apr 2001, Rodrigo Moya wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I've just checked in the new GnomeDbBrowser widget which I started in
> the GUADEC. It is not yet finished and its look&feel can be enhanced,
> but it is much better than the old one(s) (I hope).
>
> So please, could somebody compile the current CVS version and tell me
> about their feelings on the new widget?

I like the new design which is more straigthforward and clear.

But the newest CVS version is broken. My small test programm
doesn't work anymore. Or is the code wrong?

#include <glib.h>
#include <gda-common.h>

void
list_all_providers (gpointer data, gpointer user_data)
{
  printf ("%s\n", GDA_PROVIDER_NAME ((GdaProvider*)data));
  return;
}

void
list_all_dsn (gpointer data, gpointer user_data)
{
  printf ("%s\n", GDA_DSN_GDA_NAME((GdaDsn*)data));
  return;
}

int main (int argc, char** argv)
{
  GList *list;

  gtk_init (&argc, &argv);
  oaf_init (argc, argv);

  list = gda_provider_list ();
  g_list_foreach (list, list_all_providers, 0);
  if (list)
    g_list_free (list);

  list = gda_dsn_list ();
  g_list_foreach (list, list_all_dsn, 0);
  if (list)
    g_list_free (list);

  return 0;
}

The only output I get is "OAFIID:GNOME_GDA_Provider_MySQL_ConnectionFactory"
and no Dsn.

wagi

--
Daniel Wagner
email: wagi gmx ch

GnuPG: 1024D/DCDE890A (public key available on any keyserver)