Re: [gnome-db]new browser widget

Hi Rodrigo!

On Wed, 11 Apr 2001, Rodrigo Moya wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I've just checked in the new GnomeDbBrowser widget which I started in
> the GUADEC. It is not yet finished and its look&feel can be enhanced,
> but it is much better than the old one(s) (I hope).
>
> So please, could somebody compile the current CVS version and tell me
> about their feelings on the new widget?

I don't what I'm doing wrong! I can see on the web the changes, but I'm
unable to get these. With 'cvs update -PdA' I get only an older version.
Even a new checkout didn't help. Why does cvs refuse to update to the
newer version?

wagi

ps: sorry for my ingorance, but I always have troubles with cvs altough
I like its usage.

--
Daniel Wagner
email: wagi gmx ch

GnuPG: 1024D/DCDE890A (public key available on any keyserver)