Re: problems installing gnome-db from cvs (again...)

On Tue, Sep 12, 2000 at 12:11:13PM -0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > The first problem is that the intl directory is almost empty.  I copied
> > the files from the intl directory from another proyect (glade) and
> > changes all the glade ocurrences by gnome-db (the same goes for libgda).
> > After that, the usual ./autogen --prefix=/usr; make; make install
> > All seems to work as usual... but when I execute gnomedb-fe, and I try
> > to connect with a data source, I obtain:
> >
> the intl directory (in gnome-db) should be generated automatically. So I
> don't know what may be happening here.
well in fact I do have the same problem, but not just with gnome-db, with
every project I check out from cvs. I think it may be a problem with aclocal
as far as I know it is aclocal who copies those file into the intl directory
when running autogen.sh

alani