Re: compiling gnome-db from cvs

RM> well, what we must do is to release a new version to avoid all these
RM> problems.
RM> As soon as you think the debs can be made, we'll do it. There is a
RM> little work
RM> to be done about the spec files.

sure. I think that many reported with BTS in question of
Debian can be solved by the next release. therefore I wait
for the next release, too :)

RM> I've got in my debian machine both bonobo-0.18 (with OAF) and OAF-0.5.1,
RM> so what's
RM> the problem in doing the debian packages?

there is not a problem to release the next version.
but, because it was a problem that people can use a package
with a problem as this time, I said that I wanted you to
delete those deb in ftp.gnome.org. I can't put a file and
delete a file in ftp.gnome.org.

--
Akira TAGOH