Re: report IDL

> Ola!
> There's now a more more 'drafty' version of report
> diagram at http://www.hot.ee/mvali/GDA/GDA-Report.dia
> for further examination and free hacking. Also, a few
> comments and questions:

well, Margus, we're  going to nominate you as the official GNOME-DB
diagramist!

> Why not declare some exceptions for example, for
> void GDA_ReportEngine_unregisterConverter()

yes, exceptions will be added to the IDL, but for the moment I wanted to
keep it simple for the discussion. As soon as everybody agrees,
exceptions will be added.

> Is GDA_Stream an equivalent of  Bonobo_stream, no?

no, I think it's not a good idea to use Bonobo for the report engine,
just plain CORBA, so GDA_Stream is just an independent interface.

> I'm not sure I did the right thing associating
> UML aggregation with IDL "sequence" (could
> be UML "association" with multiplicity instead).
>
> The GDA_Content_Type and the union seem a bit
> messy.

anybody else thinks so?