Re: CVS accounts

> Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> >
> > Hi all!
> >
> > I've now added a list of oaf_attribute to each provider's oafinfo file
> > so that we can dynamically know which parameters each provider accepts
> > for its DSN string.
> >
> > Joaquin is going to work on the login dialog to add it a dialog to let
> > the user dynamically build the DSN string, which is specific to each
> > provider.
> >
> > But, Joaquin, I've just realized that the other day Akira added support
> > for GConf 0.9 ONLY (it won't work with previous versions), and now it's
> > broken, since it does not work. So, I guess you won't be able to test it
> > until this is fixed. But if you want, you can start doing it. (Remember
> > this is in gnome-db/lib/gnome-db-login.[ch])
> >
> > Akira, please check the changes you did, because something is wrong.
> > I've got no time to check it myself right now.
>
> Just a side note:  We're not forced to use the ultimate/latest unstable
> libs.
>
> It's getting a bit hard to find all the stuff needed in order to build
> gnome-db, and using libs that not have yet rpm's don't help.

yes, I know, but we're switching to latest versions whenever a
binary-incompatible change is made to Bonobo, OAF, Gconf, etc. And right
now, it's one of these changes, the GConf one. And very soon, ha ha
(this one will be hard) to Bonobo 0.19.

> PS: Anybody knows if is there any rpm of gconf-0.9?  where?

I've got it myself directly built from CVS. do you want it?