Re: report IDL

Ola!
There's now a more more 'drafty' version of report
diagram at http://www.hot.ee/mvali/GDA/GDA-Report.dia
for further examination and free hacking. Also, a few
comments and questions:

Why not declare some exceptions for example, for
void GDA_ReportEngine_unregisterConverter()

Is GDA_Stream an equivalent of  Bonobo_stream, no?

I'm not sure I did the right thing associating
UML aggregation with IDL "sequence" (could
be UML "association" with multiplicity instead).

The GDA_Content_Type and the union seem a bit
messy.

regards,
mv