Re: bonobo controls

On mer, 17 mai 2000, you wrote:

> > BTW, when do you think you can make a new gnome-db release, as we now have the
> > bonobo stuff working?
> >
> I would like to have the C++ bindings working before, so as soon as
> Chris answers, we'll know when this will be. Or maybe we shouldn't wait?

Well, that's because I wanted to give away a new version of gASQL today. As for
the C++ bindings, because it's not yet usable (AFAIK), because people who
implement it can ans should work with CVS, and because it's better not hurrying
to have something done, I think this version of gnome-db could go without it.

Chris, what do you think?

Cheers,