bonobo controls

Hi all!

I've added the setting of properties to the gda-manager app, and I get
all the time this message for each property I set through
gnome_db_control_widget_set_prop_ptr():

Bonobo-CRITICAL **: file bonobo-property-bag-client.c: line 359
(bonobo_property_bag_client_get_property_type): assertion `pbc != NULL'
failed.

** WARNING **: Unsupported type of property

But this seems to be a problem in the GnomeDbControl, since the
gda-browser component, which uses the GnomeDbControl property interface,
works well with glade. I've got no time right now to look at it, so
please Vivien have a look when you've got time.

Another thing, Chris, I'm not able to compile the c++ bindings, because
in gdaConnection, you're using:

_gda_connection->function_name()

when calling the C interface (_gda_connection is a Gda_Connection
struct). I'm not an expert in C++, so don't know if this is valid in C++
(although I think not), but my compiler does not like it. So please,
could you change it so that it can compile? or if you've got no time,
tell me and I'll do it myself.

Cheers