Re: gda-report

Karl Pitrich escribió:

> yes, indeed you do, i do follow the gda-mailinglist anyways.

Well!!!

> my project is stuck somehow anyways, though noone showed any interrest
> on it.
> i did my former project to `paper` some data quite ugly and static, ie.
> hardcoded with native mysql and gnome-print. ;-)
> i´d really be interrested helping out, as my time allows it.

Ok, when do you want start helping us?, yesterday? ;-D

> i messed around lately with xmllib++, which is really easy to use, esp.
> you can have all
> the xml data in memory and neatly can stirr in your data with a nice
> interface.
>
> btw, in witch language do you intend to do the major code?

As Rodrigo said you we will use C.

> so, do you have a demo version of business-objects (for example) to
> sneak on a bit for interface design?

No, i have the Seagate Crystal Repors Profesional 7, my brother bought
it, and at present he don't use it and he gaves me it. I think that they
do the same, doesn't they?

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
carlos@hispalinux.es