Re: gda-report

Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:

> Hello, i'm a gnome-db hacker. I have begin to implement a report engines
> to gnome-db, at the moment i only have a DTD proposal, we are talking
> about it at gnome-db mailing list. Think you are making something like
> this with your "gReporter". How we could do to work together?, I think
> we want the same thing, isn't it?

yes, indeed you do, i do follow the gda-mailinglist anyways.

my project is stuck somehow anyways, though noone showed any interrest
on it.
i did my former project to `paper` some data quite ugly and static, ie.
hardcoded with native mysql and gnome-print. ;-)
i´d really be interrested helping out, as my time allows it.

i messed around lately with xmllib++, which is really easy to use, esp.
you can have all
the xml data in memory and neatly can stirr in your data with a nice
interface.

btw, in witch language do you intend to do the major code?

so, do you have a demo version of business-objects (for example) to
sneak on a bit for interface design?

--
Best regards, Karl Pitrich. icq #81091001

pitrich information technologies
linuxsoftwareinternetworkcommunication!
hauptstraße 16-18 | 4040 linz | austria
voice: +43 70 718884 | support: 0900 970 710 (.at only)
--
 Microsoft is prohibited from distributing this work in any form, in
 whole or in part, across any medium. Licenses for distribution are