Re: New set of RPMs

On mar, 07 jui 1998, Rodrigo Moya wrote:

> BTW, it would be nice to have both gnome-db and gASQL released at the same time? Have
> you got a spec file for the RPMs? If not, take the gnome-db.spec.in as an example, or
> tell me and I'll try to help you.

Ok! At first I just intended to give .tgz source packages and not RPMS, mainly
because I have never tried to make packages with RPM but I agree with you on
this. I'll do it.

> I propose that as soon as we finish these two issues (and the 3 new FEATUREs on each
> server and on the FE) we make the release.

I need a bit more work with gASQL (aggregates and function params) and I can
give version 0.5 away. I'll try to work later and complete that by
thursday.