New set of RPMs

On mar, 22 fév 2000, Rodrigo Moya wrote:

> Another thing, I've been receiving several mails from people trying to download
> the RPMs from the web site, which is right now impossible, so I'm thinking on
> releasing a new version by the end of this week (Thursday would be good), so
> please complete any missing features before that, so that we can release the new
> version with RPMs.

I would also like to give away a new version of gASQL with the gnome-db
support. It's almost ready, but there are two things that need to be resolved
first:
* I need to know about the aggregates (avg(), sum(),...), so I would like to
add a new SCHEMA for the agreggates
* about the functions/procedures (SCHEMA_PROCS), I would like that schema to
also return the IN parameters types and the OUT parameter type (or is it in
another SCHEMA?)

What do you think?

Cheers