Re: New set of RPMs

> On mar, 22 fév 2000, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> >
> > Another thing, I've been receiving several mails from people trying to download
> > the RPMs from the web site, which is right now impossible, so I'm thinking on
> > releasing a new version by the end of this week (Thursday would be good), so
> > please complete any missing features before that, so that we can release the new
> > version with RPMs.
> >

> I would also like to give away a new version of gASQL with the gnome-db
> support. It's almost ready, but there are two things that need to be resolved
> first:
> * I need to know about the aggregates (avg(), sum(),...), so I would like to
> add a new SCHEMA for the agreggates
> * about the functions/procedures (SCHEMA_PROCS), I would like that schema to
> also return the IN parameters types and the OUT parameter type (or is it in
> another SCHEMA?)

see my previous mail

BTW, it would be nice to have both gnome-db and gASQL released at the same time? Have
you got a spec file for the RPMs? If not, take the gnome-db.spec.in as an example, or
tell me and I'll try to help you.

I propose that as soon as we finish these two issues (and the 3 new FEATUREs on each
server and on the FE) we make the release.