Re: Proposed gda-buildserver changes

On Tue, 7 Jul 1998, Rodrigo Moya wrote:

> Perfect! BTW, good work on the chapter.

Thanks!

> I'm going to add one of these days (== when I've got a little time),
> if you don't mind of course, the example to the testing directory in
> gnome-db.

Please feel free to do so whenever you'd like - I will be cleaning it up
over time, and I'll make those changes available.  The examples I'm using
for the chapter in my book are similar, but a little simpler.  I'll make
those available, as well, to be put into the testing directory. The
example programs can be distributed under the GPL, naturally.

Cheers,

Brian Jepson * (bjepson@ids.net)  *  http://users.ids.net/~bjepson